Thirsty Plant Kit
Price excluding VAT
(£22.50 including VAT)
What is it?
This DIY kit comes with a solar panel, plant marker, flashing LED and all of the components you need to make your own solar pow- ered plant thirst detector. This is a simple and fun way to begin to understand electronic components, learn simple circuitry and make something fun and useful with no soldering needed.
How does it work?
The Thirsty Plant kit takes about 1 hour to make. It is important that you download the handy how–to manual from the Technology Will Save Us website as it has step by step instructions and helpful tips. You will cast your own moisture sensor with plaster of paris, and use this to detect the state of your soil. When your plant is dry or thirsty, a flashing LED is triggered to remind you to water it!
What else you need:
Christmas Delivery Dates:
Please find the cut off dates below for Christmas delivery. The cut off time is 12pm on the date stated for delivery.
• Wednesday 4 December: Asia, Australia, Far East & New Zealand
• Friday 6 December: Africa, Caribbean, Central & South America & Middle East
• Monday 9 December: Cyprus, Eastern Europe
• Tuesday 10 December: Canada, France, Greece, Poland
• Friday 13 December: USA, Western Europe (Excluding France, Greece, Poland)
• Wednesday 18 December: UK Second Class and Recorded Signed For™
• Friday 20 December: UK First Class and Recorded Signed For™