Start Arduino Kit
Price excluding VAT
(£55 including VAT)
What is it?
The Start Arduino Kit is a box of goodies to get the very beginner started with programmable electronics. It includes all the bits you need to build basic circuits, no soldering required!
How does it work?
The components and guides will take you through a step by step process to make things with electronics. These include: Blinking LEDs, controlling a toy motor, controlling a servo, making music, responding to buttons, using a variable resistor to control volume, detaching ambient light, reading temperature, controlling big devices and mixing LED colours.
Christmas Delivery Dates:
Please find the cut off dates below for Christmas delivery. The cut off time is 12pm on the date stated for delivery.
• Wednesday 4 December: Asia, Australia, Far East & New Zealand
• Friday 6 December: Africa, Caribbean, Central & South America & Middle East
• Monday 9 December: Cyprus, Eastern Europe
• Tuesday 10 December: Canada, France, Greece, Poland
• Friday 13 December: USA, Western Europe (Excluding France, Greece, Poland)
• Wednesday 18 December: UK Second Class and Recorded Signed For™
• Friday 20 December: UK First Class and Recorded Signed For™