Price excluding VAT
(£80 including VAT)
What is it?
An all inclusive set of tools for soldering. Everything you need to get started including a soldering iron, solder wire, soldering tip cleaner, side cutters, wire strippers, desolder braid, helping hands, and of course, protective safety glasses.
Please note this kit is for UK Shipment only!! IT WILL NOT WORK IN THE US due to the difference between the US and UK mains voltage.
A US verison will follow shortly.
How does it work?
Soldering is one of the most important manufacturing and repair processes in electronics. It is the act of joining two pieces of con- ductive material together with a bond that is also conductive! The soldering iron is used to melt solder – a specialist wire that is quite happy to melt at the iron’s temperature. The resulting molten blob fuses to the two things being connected – creating a perfect solder joint. There are few experiences more fun than melting things together or taking things apart with a hot iron!
What else you need:
● Something to solder or desolder (take apart of put together)
● An accessible AC plug inlet
● There are helpful resources mentioned below – like the Soldering Is Easy Comic!
Christmas Delivery Dates:
Please find the cut off dates below for Christmas delivery. The cut off time is 12pm on the date stated for delivery.
• Wednesday 4 December: Asia, Australia, Far East & New Zealand
• Friday 6 December: Africa, Caribbean, Central & South America & Middle East
• Monday 9 December: Cyprus, Eastern Europe
• Tuesday 10 December: Canada, France, Greece, Poland
• Friday 13 December: USA, Western Europe (Excluding France, Greece, Poland)
• Wednesday 18 December: UK Second Class and Recorded Signed For™
• Friday 20 December: UK First Class and Recorded Signed For™