DIY Instrument Kit
Price excluding VAT
(£10 including VAT)
What is it?
A DIY kit that comes with a custom designed circuit board and all of the components you need to make your own musical device. This is an easy and fun way to learn the art of soldering, begin to understand the electronic components that make up most of the technology in our lives and make something fun and creative.
How does it work?
The DIY Instrument (formally the Lumiphone) takes about 1 hour to make, most of which is soldering. It is important that you download the handy how–to manual from the Technology Will Save Us website as it has step by step instructions and helpful tips for soldering. Once you have made your instrument: sensors detect the light emitted by the LEDs. You use your finger to interrupt the beams of light. The left beam controls the volume and the right beam controls the pitch!
What else you need:
Christmas Delivery Dates:
Please find the cut off dates below for Christmas delivery. The cut off time is 12pm on the date stated for delivery.
• Wednesday 4 December: Asia, Australia, Far East & New Zealand
• Friday 6 December: Africa, Caribbean, Central & South America & Middle East
• Monday 9 December: Cyprus, Eastern Europe
• Tuesday 10 December: Canada, France, Greece, Poland
• Friday 13 December: USA, Western Europe (Excluding France, Greece, Poland)
• Wednesday 18 December: UK Second Class and Recorded Signed For™
• Friday 20 December: UK First Class and Recorded Signed For™