Electro Card Kit
Price excluding VAT
(£12.50 including VAT)
What is it?
Why buy a greeting card for a friend or your family when you can make one? What if you could make one full of LEDs, batteries and the art work itself was conductive?
This DIY kit comes with Bare Conductive paint - a multipurpose electrically conductive material, 4 LED’s, 3 button cell betteries, a selection of card, and all of the components you need to build and create electronic circuits out of imagery, illustrations, components and different materials.
Work with paper, paint and electronics to create a hand made electronic card. No wires are necessary!
How does it work?
It is important that you download the handy how to manual from the Technology Will Save Us website as it has helpful tips and a step by step guide to get you started. The illustrative templates included will help you start to learn about the basics of electronic circuits while creating cool and fun greeting cards. A simple and satisfying making experience.
What else you need:
Christmas Delivery Dates:
Please find the cut off dates below for Christmas delivery. The cut off time is 12pm on the date stated for delivery.
• Wednesday 4 December: Asia, Australia, Far East & New Zealand
• Friday 6 December: Africa, Caribbean, Central & South America & Middle East
• Monday 9 December: Cyprus, Eastern Europe
• Tuesday 10 December: Canada, France, Greece, Poland
• Friday 13 December: USA, Western Europe (Excluding France, Greece, Poland)
• Wednesday 18 December: UK Second Class and Recorded Signed For™
• Friday 20 December: UK First Class and Recorded Signed For™