DIY Synth Kit
Price excluding VAT
(£15 including VAT)
New and improved version 2.0
What is it?
This DIY kit includes all of the components you need, including the world famous 556 Integrated Circuit, jumper wires and prototyping breadboard as well as a speaker to create your very own DIY Synth. In building the circuit you gain an understanding into how the various components combined can create a whole plethora of wonderful noises.
How does it work?
The DIY Synth Kit takes about an hour to build using the breadboard and jumper wires and provided. It is important that you download the handy how–to manual from the Technology Will Save Us website to ensure all the components go in the right places. Once constructed and the battery is connected the circuit creates stable square waves. Then using the two control potentiometers you can alter the waves frequency and width which gives you a whole array of fantastic noises.
What else you need:
● DIY Synth Manual: Download it here.
● A 9V Battery (One of the small square ones!)
Christmas Delivery Dates:
Please find the cut off dates below for Christmas delivery. The cut off time is 12pm on the date stated for delivery.
• Wednesday 4 December: Asia, Australia, Far East & New Zealand
• Friday 6 December: Africa, Caribbean, Central & South America & Middle East
• Monday 9 December: Cyprus, Eastern Europe
• Tuesday 10 December: Canada, France, Greece, Poland
• Friday 13 December: USA, Western Europe (Excluding France, Greece, Poland)
• Wednesday 18 December: UK Second Class and Recorded Signed For™
• Friday 20 December: UK First Class and Recorded Signed For™