DIY Speakers Kit
Price excluding VAT
(£34 including VAT)
What is it?
This DIY kit comes with a custom designed amplifier called the Uber Amp 9000 and all of the components you need to make your own set of speakers out of any material. This is a great way to learn how to solder, understand how sound work and make something useful for your listening enjoyment.
How does it work?
The DIY speaker Kit takes about 2 hours to solder and make your speakers - depending on how creative you get with the construction of your speakers. It is important that you download the handy how–to manual from the Technology Will Save Us website. It will show you how to solder your Uber Amp 9000 and attach the exciters. These small resonating coils turn any material into a sound omitting surface. This means you can make your speakers out of almost anything from wood to a cereal box!
What else you need:
Christmas Delivery Dates:
Please find the cut off dates below for Christmas delivery. The cut off time is 12pm on the date stated for delivery.
• Wednesday 4 December: Asia, Australia, Far East & New Zealand
• Friday 6 December: Africa, Caribbean, Central & South America & Middle East
• Monday 9 December: Cyprus, Eastern Europe
• Tuesday 10 December: Canada, France, Greece, Poland
• Friday 13 December: USA, Western Europe (Excluding France, Greece, Poland)
• Wednesday 18 December: UK Second Class and Recorded Signed For™
• Friday 20 December: UK First Class and Recorded Signed For™